5641Option to remote encapsulation from SOAP-ENV:Body ?

  • crndeignan
    Oct 3, 2006
      Hi All,

      I'm sure I saw this in the documentation, but now I can't find it any
      more.
      I'm trying to connect to a web service built with JAX (apparently).
      I've been given an example of a request that works, and I'm trying
      to make Soap-lite generate a similar request.

      In the example that works, the SOAPAction identifies the method
      being called, and the SOAP:Body only contains the request parameters.
      How can I get SOAP::Lite to do the same thing.

      Thanks for any ideas,
      Ciaran
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic