559Where can I find perlctrl?

  • rubys@us.ibm.com
    Jul 3, 2001
      I installed ActivePerl-5.6.1.626-MSWin32-x86-multi-thread.msi, and
      the SOAP::Lite client examples work fine. I thought I would try to
      bring up a SOAP::Lite service, and initially selected to go the ASP
      route. I downloaded and regsvr32'd lite.dll. So far, so good. Then
      I tried:

      D:\SOAP-Lite-0.50\examples\COM>make-com-perl-required.bat
      'perlctrl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
      operable program or batch file.

      I then scanned the C:\Perl directories, and could find nothing by the
      name of perlctrl.*. Did I miss an installation step?
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic