5581Re: WSDL limitations

  • Thomas J Pinkl
    Sep 5, 2006
      On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 05:44:04PM -0000, barry_roomberg wrote:
      > According to the docs:
      > Limited support for WSDL schema.
      >
      > What exactly does this mean?
      >
      > I've got a vendor who provides a SOAP interface into their system, and
      > it is based on the WSDL file they provide. What should I be on the
      > lookout for that won't work?

      I haven't used WSDL files as input to a SOAP::Lite client, but from
      past traffic on this list it seems that SOAP::Lite's support for WSDL
      is limited to basic data types.

      Off topic: I worked with a Barry Roomberg once, at a company in Ivyland
      PA. Any connection?

      --
      Thomas J. Pinkl | T: 215-442-9300
      Senior Systems Architect | 800-444-1427