5554"Unspecified namespace for type Contacts" from getItems in GroupWise

  • macleajb
    Aug 18, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      Using latest SOAP::Lite I have been fighting with making Perl work
      against the Novell GroupWise SOAP interface. I have managed to
      login/out and make the getAddressBookList call ok. When I then make
      the getItems call, SOAP::Lite stops upon return with :

      Unspecified namespace for type 'Contact'.

      The retuned XML that I need parsed starts with:

      <getItemsResponse xmlns:namesp3="GroupwiseService"><items><item
      xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="Contact">

      The data returned appears to be what I want, but SOAP::Lite doesn't
      like it :). Is there a way to convince SOAP::Lite that the information
      is ok so that it does not raise the fault above?

      thanks,
      JES
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic