5544[soaplite] Serializing 'ArrayOf_xsd_string'

  • Chris McMahon
    Aug 14 9:52 AM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Chris McMahon <christopher.mcmahon@...>
      Date: Aug 14, 2006 8:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [soaplite] Serializing 'ArrayOf_xsd_string'
      To: Vince Veselosky <invincebull@...>

      Has anyone heard from Byron about this?

      On 8/13/06, Vince Veselosky <invincebull@...> wrote:

      I'm pulling my hair out here.

      I have a service, created from a WSDL, with a call signature (int,
      int, String[]). But when I pass it two integers and a reference to an
      array of strings, it says:

      Type 'ArrayOf_xsd_string' can't be found in a schema class
      'SOAP::Serializer'

      What's the catch here? Is there no default serializer for an array of
      strings (as opposed to an array of AnyType)? And if not, how do I
      create one?

      I tried searching the archives and googling this error message, and
      got zilch. Has no one seen this before?

      Any and all help appreciated,
      Vince

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic