5516Re: MIME attachments and SOAP Lite 0.68 / Apache 2.2.2

  • techrg99
    Aug 1, 2006
      Hey Ger,

      Yes. I am using the sample code.

      Try changning your client-side SOAP code so that you see the SOAP
      debugging stuff...

      use SOAP::Lite +trace => qw(debug);

      You will still get the 500 error, but you will be able to see exactly
      what SOAP is doing, or trying to do :-)

      Steve

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Ger Apeldoorn <g.apeldoorn@...> wrote:

      > Hi Steve,
      >
      > Have you seen this one?
      >
      > http://www.majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/samples/
      >
      > I'm currently trying to do something like you described, but I'm
      still at
      > the "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" stage... :S
      >
      > Ger.
      >
      > Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2006 01:01, schreef u:
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > I have the following server configuration:
      > > Apache 2.2.2 (w/ mod_perl), SOAP::Lite 0.68, and Expat 2.0.0
      > >
      > > I am trying to send a MIME::Entity attachment from a client perl
      > > script to the SOAP server. (Both of which are on the same machine for
      > > now).
      > >
      > > I've tried a lot of the MIME::Entity build options, and SOAP::Lite
      > > options. But, it seems when ever I use the parts() option to attach
      > > my MIME::Entities to my soap call, the call fails with the following
      > > error message:
      > >
      > > --
      > > <faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Application failed
      > > during request deserialization:
      > > syntax error at line 1, column 0, byte 0 at

      /usr/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux-thread-multi/XML/Parser.pm
      > > line 187
      > > </faultstring>
      > > --
      > >
      > > Has anyone successfully sent a MIME attachment from a perl client to
      > > an Apache/SOAP Server? I have not found any recent examples out
      there.

      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Steve
      >
      > --
      > ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
      > P O Box 61
      > 8325ZH Vollenhove The Netherlands
      > tel +31-527-242299 fax +31-527-242016
      > Web http://www.argoss.nl
      >
      > Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
      > The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only
      for the
      > use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or
      one of
      > those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it
      or to
      > copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you
      should
      > please delete it from your system.
      >
      > ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability
      for any
      > errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments
      which
      > arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
      > statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on
      behalf of
      > ARGOSS.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic