5514Re: [soaplite] MIME attachments and SOAP Lite 0.68 / Apache 2.2.2

  • Ger Apeldoorn
    Jul 31, 2006
      Hi Steve,

      Have you seen this one?

      http://www.majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/samples/

      I'm currently trying to do something like you described, but I'm still at
      the "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" stage... :S

      Ger.

      --
      ARGOSS: your partner for atmospheric, marine & coastal information
      P O Box 61

      Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
      The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
      use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one of
      those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it or to
      copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you should
      please delete it from your system.

      ARGOSS Holding BV and its subsidiaries do not accept any liability for any
      errors or omissions in the context of this e-mail or its attachments which
      arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor accept liability for
      statements which are those of the author and not clearly made on behalf of
      ARGOSS.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic