5482Re: Better but have a problem. Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite 0.68 Released

  • Byrne Reese
    Jul 7, 2006
      Yes. Apparently I forgot to check one file in. Damn it. So what worked
      for me in development didn't get fully released.

      Please stand-by. An update is forthcoming - perhaps by Monday.

      Chris McMahon wrote:

      > Hi...
      > This is significantly better than 0.67. However, I'm getting an
      > error vs. the WSDL I need to read:
      >
      > Type 'ArrayOfstring' can't be found in a schema class 'SOAP::Serializer'
      >
      > Any ideas on fixing this?
      >
      > On 7/6/06, *Byrne Reese* <byrne@...
      > <mailto:byrne@...>> wrote:
      >
      > I have released a new version of SOAP::Lite. It is available on
      > sourceforge now, or on CPAN in a couple of hours. The new version is
      > 0.68 and includes a number of fixes that make working with WSDL less
      > error prone.
      >
      > What motivated the fixes is working with Google's APIs (specifically
      > the AdWords API). So I have confirmed that that works now.
      >
      > Please let me know if you experience any problems so that I can patch
      > it immediately.
      >
      > Byrne Reese
      > Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic