      Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@...> wrote:
      From: "theorem21" <bryant.eadon@ csfb.com>

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroup s.com, "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@.. .> wrote:

      > I need to create a SOAP::Lite client in perl and I don't have
      specifications for doing this in this language.

      > I do have an example in C# though. Can you help me with the smallest
      code you can that can help me as a sample of making the following
      program in perl?
      ************ ********* *****

      I'll reword your question to what I think you're really asking ...

      "I don't know how to do this, here's my WSDL and code in C#, do it for
      me in Perl."

      Without "specifications" or it's brethren -- "requirements" you can't
      build anything efficiently, let alone farm it out to someone. I
      suppose you mean something else.

      Regardless, take a look at the perl documentation for this module :
      http://search. cpan.org/ ~byrne/SOAP- Lite-0.67/ lib/OldDocs/ SOAP/Lite. pm

      Hi,

      Thanks for helping me.

      I have already read the SOAP::Lite POD documentation and I have already read
      some pages from soaplite.com site. They helped me to learn a little how to
      create a SOAP client in perl if I also have the code for the SOAP server
      which is also in perl.

      The problem is that I don't know what I need to use as uri() because I don't
      know which is the namespace that I need to use.

      I have tried using the same name as the method's name and a few other
      strings, but without success.

      The guys that made the server could give me some examples in C# or Java, but
      nobody uses perl for this.... and I think I start to understand why...

      Teddy

      ******"We shape the pot but it's the emptiness which holds whatever we want".******

      Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic