5432Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite and Apache 2.2.2

  • Jay A. Kreibich
    Jun 14, 2006
      On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 10:59:30AM -0000, tyndyll scratched on the wall:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > after much frustration I come to the source in hope of enlightenment.
      >
      > Is it possible to run mod_soap on Apache 2.2.2? The mod_perl site
      > seems to indicate that only mod_perl2 runs on this version of the
      > server, but from what I can tell SOAP::Lite only works with mod_perl
      > in this way?
      >
      > ANY information appreciated. I have it working in the CGI directory,
      > but I would prefer to run it in this way. If its not possible so be
      > it but confirmation either way would be appreciated

      There was an unofficial patch floating around the list not long ago.
      You might want to check the archives.

      -j

      --
      Jay A. Kreibich | CommTech, Emrg Net Tech Svcs
      jak@... | Campus IT & Edu Svcs