5426Re: [soaplite] .NET/Axis clients and SOAP::Lite server

  • Andrew Bayliss
    Jun 12, 2006
      On 6/10/06, Chris Dent <cdent@...> wrote:
      > I've based my wsdl on google's so I'm assuming that it's something close
      > to "right", but that may be bad thinking.
      >
      > Let me know if you learn something and thanks for the shortcut.

      It seems that in all my fiddling about, I didn't properly test the
      most obvious solution, which was to call ns() with the namespace I'm
      using :(

      The following script returns results that are correctly picked up by
      .NET, Axis and SOAP::Lite clients. I'd be interested to know if this
      also works with jwsdp, or anything else for that matter.

      #!/usr/bin/perl -w

      use strict;

      use SOAP::Lite;
      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      use constant NS => 'urn:Test';

      my $lather = new SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI();
      $lather->dispatch_to('Test');
      $lather->serializer()->ns(NS);
      $lather->handle();

      package Test;

      sub Test {

      return(
      SOAP::Data->name('output_one' => "one"),
      SOAP::Data->name('output_two' => "two"),
      SOAP::Data->name('output_three' => "three"),
      );