5367AutoSerializing Complex Strucutres

  • pfconrey
    Apr 18, 2006
      I would like to use SOAP::Serializer::as_* to allow objects to
      automatically serialize when returned from a soap call. However, I'm
      having trouble coming up with the right code to properly format the
      outgoing xml.

      If I were just communicating Perl-to-Perl, everything would work just
      fine, since SOAP::Lite uses the extended object name (i.e.,
      "abc__test__Object") for the tag name. However, I would like to be
      able to completely control the namespacing, tag names and attributes
      of the resultant SOAP body.

      Does anyone know where I can find good examples of this? I'm able to
      serialize just fine from