5365Re: [soaplite] NTLM with WSDL?

  • Achim Grolms
    Apr 17, 2006
      On Friday 14 April 2006 20:33, you wrote:
      > I was wondering if anyone had experience accessing a WSDL on a
      > Microsoft IIS server(for example, I am accessing one on a Microsoft
      > Project server).

      In general IIS support the Authentication Schemes

      -Basic
      -NTLM
      -SPNEGO

      Do a HEAD request and check what your ISS supports.

      If your Client is using LWP for doing the HTTP connection
      the Authentication protocols can be handled by:

      - LWP::Authen::Ntlm

      to do NTLM Authentication

      - LWP::Authen::Negotiate

      to do SPNEGO Authentication.
      That means you can use Kerberos to authenticate against your IIS
      from all platforms with a working Kerberosinstallation.

      What Operating system are you using to run your SOAP Clients?

      Achim
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic