5349View XML

  • Karjala
    Apr 12, 2006
      Hi

      Is there any way I can view the raw XML of a client request before it
      sent? (I'm on the client side and need it for debugging)
      Is there also a way to view the raw XML of the reponse?

      I've looked through the cookbook and the documentation and found nothing
      of the sort...

      ->readable(1) suggests that it's possible, but I still can't find the way.
      Also I'm afraid that if I use serialize on the hashref created from the
      response to get the XML, I will loose all the attributes which were in
      the original XML of the response.

      And in any case, is there a way to view the XML of the request?

      Thanks,
      - Karjala
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic