      From: Ted Zeng
      Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 2:48 AM
      Subject: [soaplite] A Question

      Hi,

      I have a web service using SOAP::Lite on a Mac OS X machine.
      When the SOAP server receives a call, it should delete some files and
      Do an application installation.

      But the perl script could not remove any file. Is there some configuration
      In apache server that will allow me to do this?

      Ted Zeng

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic