5343Re: [soaplite] ComplexType failure

  • Eric Bridger
    Apr 11 7:53 AM
      I would not worry about using a type of IntegerArray. Just use the name
      of 'IntegerArray' which in the xml below is simply an array of int.

      SOAP::Data->name('IntegerArray' => [1,2,3]);

      SOAP::Lite will add the proper xsd:int[3] type stuff for you.

      If you must use a type of IntegerArray you will need to add the
      namespace where the xsd defining that is.

      Eric

      On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 02:07, Kate Yoak wrote:
      > I apologize for the newbie question. This is my first attempt at
      > implementing a soap client. After looking through much here and
      > elsewhere, I am still stuck with something very simple: how do I send
      > a ComplexType parameter to a server?
      >
      > <xsd:complexType name="IntegerArray">
      > <xsd:complexContent>
      > <xsd:restriction base="soapenc:Array">
      > <xsd:attribute wsdl:arrayType="xsd:int[]"
      > ref="soapenc:arrayType"/>
      > </xsd:restriction>
      > </xsd:complexContent>
      > </xsd:complexType>
      >

      > In various articles, I found that one should use SOAP::Data to
      > construct the datatype. So in a method which requires an IntegerArray
      > parameter, I send SOAP::Data->type(IntegerArray=>[1,2,3]). I have
      > also tried using SOAP::Data->name instead of type.
      >
      > The error I am getting is:
      >
      > Type 'IntegerArray' can't be found in a schema class 'SOAP::Serializer'
      >
      > It occurs right after SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::new: ()
      >
      > Thanks for your help and sorry again for posting something which has
      > to be so simple...
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic