5320Re: [soaplite] SOAP Bug on OpenBSD 3.8?

  • Jeff Lavallee
    Mar 30, 2006
      John - As I suggested in a private email, the problem is likely due to
      the version of SOAP::Lite you're using. default_ns is not a valid
      method in versions prior to 0.66 (I think), so the default_ns call
      results in a call to the SOAP server instead of setting the default
      namespace.

      I have tested this on an OS X box and a debian box, and with
      SOAP::Lite-0.60 I get the output you described, and with 0.66 I get the
      output below.

      If you cannot use a more recent version of SOAP::Lite, look at the
      use_prefix method.

      Also please note that your OS version is one of the last things you
      should expect to cause the type of issue you're describing.

      Hope this helps,

      Jeff

      output displaying default_ns issue:

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>