5302HTTP::Request without causing Soap::Lite to request

  • macmac1239
    Mar 28, 2006
      Hi,

      I searched for a while now but really couldnt find the answer.

      I found the article about getting the HTTP::Request-Object for
      nonblocking SOAP-Calls by using the following Code:

      # my $client = SOAP::Lite->proxy($soap_proxy)->uri($soap_uri);
      # my $req = $client->transport->http_request;

      The problem with this is that I need the complete request.
      I can get it using

      # my $client = SOAP::Lite->proxy($soap_proxy)->uri($soap_uri);
      # $client->mySoapCall('myParam');
      # my $client = SOAP::Lite->proxy($soap_proxy)->uri($soap_uri);

      but at this time SOAP-Lite has already executed the request.
      What i want now is a way to get the COMPLETE HTTP::Request-Object
      without causing S::L to send it.
      This way i can use POE::Component::HTTP to get the result nonblocking.

      Thanks in advance,

      Marc