5241processing a MMS DeliverReq

  • Thomas Klausner
    Feb 27, 2006

      I'm currently working on some MMS stuff. I need to implement a SOAP
      Service that handles MM7 DeliverReq Requests. Such a request is a
      multipart MIME message (content type: multipart/related) consisting of a
      SOAP message in the first part and the payload (the mms) in the second

      In the SOAP body theres a field named Content that references the second
      part (the message) (I've attached a sample request)

      According to the specs, this field should look like this:
      <Content foo="cid:mms_content"/>

      But SOAP::Lite cannot process it, I get:
      <faultstring>Application failed during request deserialization: Unresolved (wrong?) href (mms_content) in element 'Content'

      Now, my req seems to be valid XML (but I must confess that I'm not that
      much of an XML crack..). How do I get SOAP::Lite to acept this request?
      And how do I access the data in the second part of the MIME request?

      Any help is highly appreciated (and you'll get free $prefered_beverage
      the next time we'll meet :-)

      Thomas Klausner
      three united mobile solutions ag
      a: Hasnerstrasse 123, A-1160 Wien