5239SOAP::Lite Server, complex types. .Net client. Anyone have a working example?

  • migvan
    Feb 26, 2006
      The subject of Consuming a SOAP::Lite service with complex types via
      WSDL using a .NET client (C# or VB), seems to be discussed again and
      again but I have not yet found a fully working example or tutorial.

      There seem to be many pitfalls along the way and it's very hard to
      figure out where the problem resides. However, the solution exists
      obviously.
      I believe it would be extremely helpful if someone could post a sample
      for the above scenario.

      Anyone?

      Thanks, Eric