52Re: [soaplite] Performance?

    Feb 21, 2001
      Hi, rclauer@...!

      Actually it's exactly my configuration :). You din't name your OS,
      but on my Win98 CGI script runs about one second, which is not
      exactly what I'm looking for. With mod_perl, Apache::Registry or
      daemon situation is little bit different, about 10 times better. I
      got reports about ~20ms (twenty) for CGI implementation, which is not
      bad. I'm working on it (and performance was slightly increased), but
      there is not much I can do. Any suggestions? Ideas?

      Best wishes, Paul