5190Re: [soaplite] Building 'WSDL First' service in Perl

  • Eric Bridger
    Feb 8, 2006
      AFAIK no such tool exists.
      I've used Pod::WSDL allowing you to generate a WSDL from Pod comments.
      If I understand your question re: feeding it to Axis why not just edit the
      original WSDL by hand?

      Eric

      elodbob2000 said:
      > Hi!
      >
      > I'm working on developing a web service to be accessed by Intuit's
      > QuickBooks Web Connector. They provide a WSDL specification for the
      > servce. If I want to keep the server in Perl, do I have any choice but
      > to manually impliment the WSDL? Or, impliment it based on the code
      > resulting from feeding the WSDL to another tool (say, Apache Axis'
      > wsdl2java)? It would be beauty if I could have a code stub for Perl.
      >
      > Any guidance appreciated.
      >
      > JT
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic