5150Problem with mod_perl server, server closes connection

  • Jonas B. Nielsen
    Jan 26, 2006

      Hello,

      I am having a hard time implementing a SOAP webservice on Linux using:

      - Apache
      - mod_perl 1
      - Perl 5.6.1
      - and SOAP::Lite 0.66

      To just fool around and to get a proof of concept I implemented a webservice on my Mac running perl 5.8.6 (and the same version of SOAP).

      This was working after about 10 minutes, so I copied the code to the Linux environment and tried again, but it does not seem as if the module to which I am dispatching is ever reached (or initialized) by the server.

      I am not sure where I should look any more, but could somebody guide me to the place in the code where the action is defined or the dispatch_to target is initialized, that would be appreciated.

      If you want to help me out but need more data, do not hesitate to ask.

      Thanks,

      jonasbn
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic