5094cant get retrun value from soap::som

  • sudhakar_jpr
    Dec 30, 2005
      Hi All, Happy new year

      I made successfully complex with in complex type perl client .but i
      cant get return value .i used soap::som package.but its failed to
      deserilazed. i m sending you my perl script please have a look on
      it...when i print
      $som->result ..its goes to Lite.pm file and show this

      " warn 'use_prefix has been deprecated. if you wish to turn off or on
      the use of a default namespace, then please use either ns(uri) or
      default_ns(uri)';"

      $NS = "http://tempuri.org/";
      $HOST = "http://localhost/sample1.asmx";

      use SOAP::Lite+trace => 'debug';
      my $_debug_=1; ;

      my $localservice = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri($NS)
      #->$NS(uri)
      #-> on_action( sub { join "/", @_ } )
      -> on_action( sub { join '/',
      'http://tempuri.org', $_[1] } )
      -> proxy($HOST)
      ->xmlschema('http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema');

      my $method = SOAP::Data->name('addTwo') -> attr({xmlns => $NS});

      my @params = (
      SOAP::Data->name(a => 1),
      SOAP::Data->name(b => 9));
      my$som = new SOAP::SOM;
      $som = $localservice->call($method => @params)->result;

      print $som;
      print $som->result; # here Lite.pm file open

      thanks
      Sudhakar sharma