5Re: [soaplite] How to change default namespace and name

    Feb 6, 2001
      Hi, allierogers@...!

      Yes, you may return SOAP::Data object exactly as you do on client
      side and it'll affect name (and namespace) of created element. For

      sub something_on_server_side {
      return SOAP::Data->name(myresult => 25);

      will make element myresult. Using ->uri() method or ->attr() in
      general you can change namespace of this element.

      Details about fault could be modified in similar way:

      sub something_on_server_side {
      my $self = shift;
      die SOAP::Data->name(subdetails => 'Where are parameters?')
      unless @_;

      should generate object as Faul detail. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      P.S. Please, address your questions directly to me, because purpose
      of this list is discussion of future versions, announces of releases
      and ongoing development.