4908Re: [soaplite] FW: Access to SOM object within the server?

  • Jay A. Kreibich
    Sep 30, 2005
      On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 07:50:37AM -0400, Thomas Eden scratched on the wall:
      > On the server side, assuming myMethod is the called method:
      >
      > sub myMethod {
      > my $self = shift; # get rid of class/object reference
      > my $som = pop; # grab the SOAP::SOM object
      >
      > if ( $som->valueof( 'Body' ) ) {
      > };

      Don't forget that this only works if the package myMethod has the
      package "SOAP::Server::Parameters" somewhere in its @ISA tree. This
      is what causes the SOM object to be appended to the function
      parameters.

      -j

      --
      Jay A. Kreibich | CommTech, Emrg Net Tech Svcs
      jak@... | Campus IT & Edu Svcs