4903Access to SOM object within the server?

  • shadowfoo2
    Sep 29, 2005
      Hi
      I'd like to get access to the SOM object in the server so that I can
      see the name of the first level element in the message body and to
      iterate over an array of elements having the same name.

      I.e. read out the list of import and export ids from the following
      call to the server:

      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <namesp1:status xmlns:namesp1="snapshot">
      <importId xsi:type="xsd:int">1</importId>
      <importId xsi:type="xsd:int">2</importId>
      <importId xsi:type="xsd:int">4</importId>
      <exportId xsi:type="xsd:int">1</exportId>
      <exportId xsi:type="xsd:int">2</exportId>
      </namesp1:status>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>

      The best I can do so far is if the request is nested one level deeper.
      Then the second arguement to the server functions is a hash. But
      since a hash can only have unique keys I can only see one of each type.

      Thanks
      MikeG