4885SOAP::Lite Install with mod_perl on RH3 Enterprise?

  • w1ntermute03
    Sep 15, 2005
      Trying to do this on a RedHat 3 Enterprise box - I want to run it with
      Apache/mod_perl, but when I specify that in the makefile process I get:

      Warning: prerequisite Apache 0 not found.

      I know mod_perl is installed, via rpm in this case
      (mod_perl-1.99_09-10.ent) When I list the RPM contents don't find an
      Apache.pm, but rather an Apache2.pm (I am using Apache 2.0.46) I try
      including it anyway:

      perl -I

      But still the same error?!

      There is also an /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/CGI/Apache.pm on the system, but
      including that doesn't help either. Any other ideas?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic