4871WSDL2Perl error

  • richard_n_gregory
    Aug 29, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm new to perl, but I'm trying to use SOAP::Lite to test
      interopaerability of some Java web services that I've written, using
      WSDL2Perl to generate the client stubs. The wsdl file is stored
      locally, in the same folder as the WSDL2Perl script, but when I try to
      run it, I get the error below.

      C:\Documents and Settings\Richard\My Documents\Perl\wsdl2perl>perl
      wsdl2perl.pl
      BiorsAdvancedQueryDocStyleCombined.wsdl
      Processing tmpl/README.txt.tt as MyService/README.txt
      Processing tmpl/Makefile.PL.tt as MyService/Makefile.PL
      Processing tmpl/Module.pm.tt as MyService/lib/MyService.pm
      undef error -
      no element found at line 1, column 0, byte -1:
      32^
      289356
      at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm line 187

      If anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong here, I'd be gratefull.

      Thanks,

      Richard.