4856Re: XML::Parser reports a mess of XML tags instead of SOAP server die arguments

  • sergey_lukashevich
    Aug 17, 2005
      The error goes away after my changing from version 0.60 to 0.65beta,
      but another one arise:

      Application failed during request deserialization: Unrecognized type
      '{http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema}base64Binary'

      My application fails so it can not continue.

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "sergey_lukashevich" <lukash33@m...>
      wrote:
      > It seems that die() in the SOAP lite server sometimes could confuse
      > client side ever it is wrapped by eval{}.
      >
      > My problem looks like this, please consider:
      >
      > mismatched tag at line 2, column 2, byte 497 at
      > /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i686-linux-th
      > read-multi/XML/Parser.pm
      > line 187
      > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      > SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org
      > /soap/encoding/"><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault><f
      > aultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode><faultstring>
      > THE REASON FOR DIE HERE at /PathToServerModules/Server.pm line 99,
      > <STDIN> line 1.
      > </faultstring></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope> at
      > /PathToTheClient/RPC.pm line 50
      >
      > Yes, the client outputs this instead of just "THE REASON FOR DIE HERE"
      > when I call die("THE REASON FOR DIE HERE") on the server side.
      > Please note <STDIN> in the output above. Seems that XML::Parser
      > considers it as an XML tag! But <STDIN> is not a tag but a perl's
      > commandfile name.
      >
      > I have latest versions installed: SOAP::Lite, expat, XML::Parser.
      > I do know what else to fix. How to make clear my $som-faultstring?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic