4803Re: SOAP::Lite client for Axis WebService and complex objects

  • Gernot Stocker
    Jul 20, 2005
      On Wednesday 20 July 2005 11:38, Andre Merzky wrote:
      > Could you please? As said, I am not fit in WSDL, but I
      > could throw a second pairs of eyes on it ;-)

      Hi,
      I have attached the WSDL generated by axis after deploying it with the following
      axis deployment descriptor:

      <deployment
      xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
      <service name="TestService" provider="java:EJB">
      <parameter name="beanJndiName" value="AxisServiceBean" />
      <parameter name="homeInterfaceName" value="at.tugraz.genome.testservice.AxisServiceBeanHome" />
      <parameter name="remoteInterfaceName" value="at.tugraz.genome.testservice.AxisService" />
      <parameter name="jndiURL" value="jnp://localhost:1099"/>
      <parameter name="jndiContextClass" value="org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory"/>
      <beanMapping qname="myNS:JTestVO" xmlns:myNS="urn:JTestVO" languageSpecificType="java:at.tugraz.genome.testservice.JTestVO" />
      </service>
      </deployment>

      If this problem can/will be solved I would provide the complete code of the axis/java/perl
      TestService-project and a short howto. Then other people don't have to struggle like me.

      Thanks Gernot
      --
      Gernot Stocker,
      Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics(IGB)