4800Re: SOAP::Lite client for Axis WebService and complex objects

  • Gernot Stocker
    Jul 20 2:25 AM
      On Wednesday 20 July 2005 11:11, Andre Merzky wrote:
      > I am not good at WSDL files, but it seems to me it is
      > missing a port type and operation.  So, it does not specify
      > what methods can be called.  Wouldn't that be crucial?
      >
      > e.g. 'getCapabilities' does not appear in your wsdl.

      I included in the problem description just the relevant type part of
      the wsdl, not the complete wsdl where also the getCapabilities()
      method is defined. This method was just an example which gets
      such a JTestVO as a parameter.

      Should I send a complete WSDL file of the test service?

      Thanks Gernot
      --
      Gernot Stocker,
      Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics(IGB)