4727accessing client II address for logfile

  • adavisirl
    Jun 3, 2005
      I'd like to have my SOAP server write the
      IP address of clients to a logfile. I've been
      trying to use SOAP::Trace to grab the address, but
      I guess the headers signal is not yet implemented.

      Can someone give me an idea how to access the
      headers of incoming messages? Here's my real
      simple server, to let you know what a newbie I am!

      use Discover;
      use GetDetails;
      use GetData;
      use Data::Dumper;

      sub log_message {
      my ($stuff) = @_;
      printf STDERR Dumper($stuff);
      }

      use SOAP::Lite +trace => [ all => \&log_message];

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      BEGIN{ open( STDERR, '>>Server.log') ;
      my $date=`date`;
      chomp $date;
      printf STDERR "===$date ACE_SOAP_server started===\n";
      }

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      ->dispatch_to('Discover','GetDetails','GetData')
      ->handle;

      Thanks,
      Andrew
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic