4670Re: [soaplite] namespace/nesting problem: The Answer

  • Byrne Reese
    May 12 10:33 AM
      Ok, I was mistaken - there is not an article on majordojo on how to
      modify the root element of the SOAP Body.
      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000009.php

      Here is the man page for register_ns:
      http://www.majordojo.com/soaplite/docs/Serializer.html

      Example:
      $ser->register_ns("urn:foo","myns");

      A question I have is why is overriding the Body necessary?