4626Re: [soaplite] Accessing HTTP Auth from a SOAP service

  • Byrne Reese
    May 2, 2005
      The same methods are available on the server. Simply instantiate an
      instance of SOAP::Transport::HTTP::*, access the
      http_request/http_response elements from that instance, and then make a
      call to dispatch_to|with on that instance.

      I make it sould so easy...

      my $server = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI->new;
      my $req = $server->http_request();
      # do something
      $server->dispatch_to(...);