4594Copy of interop.cgi? (Trying to get WSDL to work)

  • steve_f_maher
    Apr 18, 2005
      All -

      I'm having a problem getting a WSDL working with SOAP::Lite client and
      server. Getting a copy of interop.cgi would let me start with
      something that works. Where can I get a copy?

      For example, I don't know there the module name of the Perl on
      implementing the service on the server side actually resides in the
      WSDL. SOAP::Lite trace=>'all' on the client mainly has SOAPAction
      complaints, but I've tried all permutations.

      Thanks -

      Steve