4588Error with SOAP::WSDL

  • Ivan Venuti
    Apr 16, 2005
      I've given a look at SOAP::WSDL. This is my example
      (the same as previously posted but using only
      SOAP::Lite):

      use strict;
      use SOAP::WSDL;

      my
      $wsdl_uri='http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/services/ProductsExampleWSPort?wsdl';
      my
      $wsdl_proxy='http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/services/ProductsExampleWSPort';

      my $soap=SOAP::WSDL->new( wsdl => $wsdl_uri)->proxy(
      $wsdl_proxy );
      $soap->wsdlinit;

      print $soap->call( "productsList", "2000-01-01" );

      The error is:

      Error processing WSDL: cannot find input message for
      method 'productsOrderConfirmation'
      (/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:portType[@name='ProductsExampleWSPort']/wsdl:operation[@name='productsOrderConfirmation']/wsdl:input/@message)
      at C:/Perl/site/lib/SOAP/WSDL.pm line 146.

      Any idea about this kind of error?

      I've also tried:

      use SOAP::WSDL +trace => qw (debug)
      but without any other message...

      p.s. is this the right place to ask about SOAP::WSDL?
      If this isn't the right place, please give me
      directions about more specific ML; thanks

      -- Ivan

      Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente:
      Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo
      ora!
      http://it.messenger.yahoo.it

      Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
      http://it.messenger.yahoo.it
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic