4528Removal Of Namespace Prefix From Element

  • jameshargreavesgmail
    Apr 1, 2005
      Hi

      I'm still having trouble with NuSOAP in case anyone has a solution to
      my previous posting?

      On another issue I am trying to create a client for the same service
      using gSOAP. I am currently receiving the following error:

      "Tag mismatch: element 'namesp1:loginResponse' does not correspond to
      expected element"

      which I believe is because it does not understand the namesp1 prefix
      on the loginResponse element:

      <namesp1:loginResponse xmlns:namesp1="urn:SOAPAtlas">

      Is there some way I can force my output to be as follows:

      <loginResponse xmlns="urn:SOAPAtlas">

      Thanks
      Jay
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic