4507Re: [soaplite] Release of 0.65

  • Byrne Reese
    Mar 29 1:31 PM
      A very good question.

      To be honest, I can't commit to a release date. There are a lot of bugs
      that I continue to work on associated with 0.65. However, some of those
      bugs have been around for a very long time. I do not know of any bug
      that is a regression from where we were with 0.60. Most of the new bugs
      being reported are a result of more people using SOAP::Lite now that
      WSDL support has been improved.

      What I can say is that 0.65 is fully backwards compatible with 0.60. No
      version is released that does not pass a battery of unit tests.

      Byrne

      pfconrey wrote:

      > Does anyone have a vague idea when 0.65 will be production ready? Are
      > we talking weeks, months, or an unknown time frame? I would really
      > like to take advantage of some of its features, but I need to go to
      > production with my system by June 1. I don't want to rely on Beta
      > code in a production environment, so if it won't be ready by then,
      > then I'll need to rely on 0.60a.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic