4471Using HTTP Cookies

  • ghostwhoowalks
    Mar 10, 2005
      I have an Axis Web Service in Java. When I have an Axis client I
      know how to use the Axis framework to pass HTTP Cookies between
      client and WS on every invocation. Basically there is a HTTP Header
      that looks like "Cookie: JSESSIONID=blah blah" in every SOAP request
      that is sent across the wire.

      How do I achieve the same using SOAP-Lite and Perl to communicate
      with this Java WS ? I am a beginner in Perl so if someone could tell
      me exactly what needs to be done I would really be very grateful.

      Thanks
      Avinash
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic