4447Re: [soaplite] Timeout Question

  • jmzorko@mac.com
    Mar 3 3:32 PM
      Dianne,

      > I can't find anywhere in Soap::Lite where I can set a timeout variable.
      > I am calling a third party, and sometimes their responses are very
      > slow.
      > I want to be able to set a maximum response time of 90 seconds (for
      > example), but can't work out exactly how to do it.
      >
      > Has anyone done this, and if so, how do I do it?

      No worries, I ran into the same thing awhile ago. Here's how I did it:

      SOAP::Lite->readable( 1 )->uri( "your_uri" )->proxy( "your_proxy",
      timeout => 15 );

      Hope this helps!

      Regards,

      John

      Falling You - exploring the beauty of voice and sound
      New album, "Touch", available now
      http://www.magnatune.com/artists/falling_you
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic