4411Re: [soaplite] DIME Support?

  • Byrne Reese
    Feb 9, 2005
      Not yet.

      The hooks into SOAP::Lite are complete, but the DIME::Tools package
      still needs some work. I was hoping Domingo (the author of DIME::Tools)
      was going to be able to help... if there is anyone out there that has
      time and ability to hack on DIME::Tools - I have a more recent version
      of the package which integrates with SOAP::Lite 0.65_3 (unreleased). If
      you can help, please contact me.

      byrne