4319Re: [soaplite] WSDL documents in Perl web-services

  • Klaus Guenter
    Jan 12, 2005
      Hi!

      > Now, I have
      > another question: could I develop a web-service in Perl which returns
      > an array of strings? Thanks again, best wishes,

      Thats possible, but the current SOAP::Lite Module has problems including
      namespaces for external definitions. So at the moment you are limited to
      builtin types until 065a-beta3 is available. In the posting "help with wsdl"
      you will find a wsdl definition for an array of strings. As posted before, at
      the moment SOAP::Lite is unable to cope with this.

      Best regards
      Klaus
      --
      People often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of
      the future.