4296Sending login 2x (anonymous, and then credentials)

  • gartnerjmoody
    Jan 6, 2005
      Another quick question (I hope) -- I used stubmaker.pl to generate a
      module for the Web Service calls.
      I added this:
      sub SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::get_basic_credentials {
      return 'userid' => 'userpw';
      }

      What seems to happen is that the Web service gets called with
      user anonymous FIRST (which fails), then the credentials are sent
      with the userid/userpw, which works, and the service runs.

      Is there a way with the stubmaker-made stub.pm to prevent the sent of
      the anonymous user first, and just send the credentials right away?
      Doing away with the anonymous send would speed things up.
      Thanks!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic