4224offline WSDL processing

  • Medi Montaseri
    Dec 1, 2004
      Hi,

      New to SOAP::Lite...I have read the manpage and a few other links.
      I am interested in reaching a SOAP standalone server via
      SOAP::Lite on my client. Examples regarding WSDL processing,
      hint a runtime WSDL processing scheme.

      Is it possible to process my WSDL file offline? That is have
      SOAP::Lite parse and learn about the services, build the stubs
      and park them on the disk.

      Ideally, I'd like to provide a XYZ.pm that wraps around
      SOAP::Lite (as an adaptor to my client programmers who are used to
      certain interfaces).

      Thanks
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic