4099Newbie question

  • David Inglis
    Oct 24, 2004
      Could anybody please provide asssistance with the following, I have got to
      convert the following from a microsoft to perl what would I need to do with
      soap lite to achieve the following

      There are three steps that need to be performed to invoke a web service function
      these are:
      1. Create the SOAP client object:
      Set objSoapClient = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")

      2. Initialise the SOAP client using the Web Services Definition Language (WSDL)
      file as input using the following code snippet.
      Const WSDL_URL =
      "http://national.atdw.com.au/soap/AustralianTourismWebService.asmx?WSDL"
      objSoapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
      objSoapClient.mssoapinit ( WSDL_URL )

      3. Invoke the ATWS command function CommandHandler with the Distributor Key,
      command name and command parameters.
      strResult = ObjSoapClient.CommandHandler( strDistributorKey, _
      strCommandName"), _
      strCommandParameters )

      The strDistributorKey is your unique Distributor Key value that you were
      provided when you became an authorized ATDW Distributor.
      The strCommandName is the name of the ATWS command Handler Command Function that
      you wish to invoke, e.g. QueryProducts
      The strCommandParameters are the xml formatted input command parameters specific
      for the command function that is being invoked.

      --
      Regards

      David Inglis

      ideloveto.com.au ideloveto.com