4049Adding Headers (with no body) and SOAP::Data::Builder

  • Aaron Trevena
    Oct 20, 2004
      I have found that SOAP::Lite refuses to send a SOAP Envelope without a
      SOAP::Body of some kind.

      Is this fixed in newer versions? Or is there a decent workaround?

      which reminds me - I have been fixing SOAP::Data::Builder, version 0.8
      should work its way onto CPAN this evening or early next week.

      It now has an easier and more powerful API so that you can have n deep
      data structures and stuff. Announcement to follow with changelog when its
      done.

      cheers,

      A.

      --
      Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
      AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++