4Re: Install on Windows 98 NT 2000

  • allierogers@yahoo.com
    Feb 6 7:17 AM
      Okay ...I am using 5.5 build 522 (I think), not 5.6. I should have
      mentioned that.

      What installation procedure did you use? The usual Unix make
      procedure using Microsoft NMAKE? I have never used this procedure
      for ActiveState. I have only ever used PPM. Does the Unix procedure
      work on ActiveState? I get error messages like "Can't find perl.exe
      in C:\perl\bin" even though it is definately located there. Is this
      a pre-build 623 bug?