3994Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite and HTTP keep-alive

  • Byrne Reese
    Oct 10, 2004
      Because SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client extends LWP::UserAgent, all
      methods available to it are also available to your SOAP Clients.

      For example, HTTP keep alive is accomplished using LWP::UserAgent using
      the following code:

      my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new(
      keep_alive => 1,
      timeout => 30
      );

      The same initialization parameters you would/could pass to
      LWP::UserAgent can also be passed to your SOAP::Lite client proxy
      subroutine like so:

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->uri($uri)
      ->proxy($proxyUrl,