388Re: [soaplite] +autodispatch and +trace

    May 21 12:24 PM
      Hi, J�rg!

      > Hm - it doesn't work for me. I have the following:
      >
      > use SOAP::Lite
      > +trace => 'fault',
      > +autodispatch =>
      > uri => 'http:/XXX//',
      > proxy => 'http://XXX/',
      > ;
      Oops, sorry, didn't notice it, just copied the string. Should be:

      use SOAP::Lite
      +trace => ['fault'],
      +autodispatch =>
      uri => 'http:/XXX//',
      proxy => 'http://XXX/',
      ;

      In fact, that's one of the inconsistencies that I would like to fix
      in the next version. You'll be able to write 'fault'.

      All parameters are passed as key => value pairs, so if value has more
      than one element it should be passed as an array. For example, if you
      specify additional parameters for proxy, like timeout, it may look
      like "proxy => ['http://XXX/', timeout => 5]".

      Separate "use SOAP::Lite ..." will also work and don't have any
      disadvantages, except repeating "use SOAP::Lite" :)).

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- J�rg_Ziefle <joerg.ziefle@...> wrote:
      > On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 10:26:53AM -0700, Paul Kulchenko wrote:
      >
      > > this will work:
      > >
      > > use SOAP::Lite
      > > +trace => all,
      > > +autodispatch =>
      > > uri => 'http://XXX/',
      > > proxy => 'http://XXX/',
      > > ;
      >
      > Hm - it doesn't work for me. I have the following:
      >
      > use SOAP::Lite
      > +trace => 'fault',
      > +autodispatch =>
      > uri => 'http:/XXX//',
      > proxy => 'http://XXX/',
      > ;
      >
      > It gives the output:
      >
      > Illegal symbol for tracing (autodispatch) at
      > /u0/gt4556a/perl/SOAP/Lite.pm line
      > 1930
      > Illegal symbol for tracing (uri) at /u0/gt4556a/perl/SOAP/Lite.pm
      > line
      > 1930
      > Illegal symbol for tracing (http://socorro.coon.gatech.edu/) at
      > /u0/gt4556a/perl
      > /SOAP/Lite.pm line 1930
      > Illegal symbol for tracing (proxy) at /u0/gt4556a/perl/SOAP/Lite.pm
      > line
      > 1930
      > Illegal symbol for tracing (http://socorro.coon.gatech.edu:5000/)
      > at
      > /u0/gt4556a
      > /perl/SOAP/Lite.pm line 1930
      > Illegal symbol for tracing (on_fault) at
      > /u0/gt4556a/perl/SOAP/Lite.pm
      > line 1930
      > Can't locate object method "new" via package "Beam" (perhaps you
      > forgot
      > to load
      > "Beam"?) at ./abeamclient.pl line 14.
      >
      > J�rg